• Rake dead leaves and trim overgrown weeds.
• Clean out the gutters- it wll protect your home from water damage.
• Be sure to cut tree limbs that block the exterior of the house.
• Give it one last mow before winter sets in.
• When finished, make sure to clean out your gardening tools.
• Plant seasonal plants & flowers like mums or marigolds for a fall touch.
• Add accents of pumpkins or squash to your front step.
• A fresh coat of paint on your front door can make your entrance pop out.
• Consider adding some outdoor lighting (lanterns, flood lights) around your front door.
Check out for some inspiration & more ideas!
• Make sure after each season, you are dusting and washing all the screens in every room.
• Wash the walls, wipe down the baseboards in the kitchen, & disinfect your garbage cans.
• Wipe down the mirrors.
• Shampoo the carpet or rugs.
• Clean your windows so no smudges appear from fingerprints or pets!
• It's finally time we get cozy, welcome in the cooler temperature & use our fireplaces again!
• Be sure to wipe down & vaccum the fireplace if it hasn't been used in months.
• While your at it, be sure to look out for any damages or debris.
Read on for some important tips on maintenance & steps on cleaning your fireplace .
Angela von Detten is as passionate about Los Angeles living as she is about finding your unique dream home. Contact Angela today to get started on your journey.Contact